Custom Search

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Little Black Winter Dress



Of course you can put that fabulous leather jacket over your little black dress but why not replace your little black dress with something a little warm. Check out Kim Kardashian in her black sequins long sleeve dress (the back is not sequins detail). Almost every women I know likes Kim style some women have even ask me to duplicate a style that she wore. Below I provide three options that should fit every budget.

This dress is velvet with some padding in the shoulders and sequins shoulder pads from Forever 21 for only $24.80












This black dress is super simple with structured shoulders from Top Shop for $58.




















I know I know this picture is super little you can't even see the detail on the dress this dress is by Bebe Kardashian collection and it is $159 you can view the full dress on bebe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment