Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Houston's Fashion Week!!!!!!!!

I'm super excited that today is the first day of fashion week! There are so many events and so many shows coming up this week its all so difficult to choose which show & events I will be attending! The only thing that I have decided is that I will be attending the Audi Fashion Show at the Wortham Theater on Monday October 11. 2010. I decided to attend this show because it has one of the most successful, and my favorite designers from the hit reality show Project Runway!
IT'S CHRISTIAN SIRIANO!!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED TO SEE HIS COLLECTION, BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A TALENTED DESIGNER AND A LOT OF HIS PIECES ARE INSPIRED BY THE LATE ALEXANDER McQUEEN.

There will be other designers at the show such as Cesar Galindo and Lyn Devon. I will fill you'll in on the events I attend and my outfits of the day for the week!


XoXo, T00dles!

No comments:

Post a Comment