Custom Search

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shoe Review


These shoes are stunning simplicity its a normal platform pump, and the leopard print makes it a stand out shoe! After I did the blog on Wild Things I notice that I didn't have a leopard accessories in my closet, and I seen this shoe on the Jessica Simpson website about a month ago, but I was disappointed that they were sold out in my size. While I was out shopping yesterday I found them in Dillard's and I was on the fence about getting them now or later. So when I woke up this morning I decided to go purchase them and I'm in love. This exquisite Jessica Simpson heel is 5.1 inches of chic, done right in pony hair with a 1.4 inch platform.
*Don't forget to add a bold leopard accessory to your wardrobe for the fall*

No comments:

Post a Comment